Hosted desktops, otherwise known as virtual desktops, allow you to access your computer desktop and apps and work from anywhere in the world at any time, with an Internet connection and an Internet enabled device.
- Flexible Working – Your desktop is hosted and managed in the cloud, which allows you to access your desktop from anywhere, any time and on any device. Employees can access company files on a shared drive, or you can restrict folder permissions; working as you would sitting behind a desk in your office. You can also access all of the latest Microsoft Office applications and any Company Apps you choose to move into the cloud, giving you the freedom to work without the need to be in a fixed location.
- Scalability – allows the ability to increase or decrease the number of hosted desktops as required on a month by month basis. no investment in expensive and troublesome servers and their complicated support and licencing requirements.
- Security – Utilising the very latest Microsoft Azure technology and no local device data store Hosted Desktop provides the ultimate security. For sectors requiring further security such as Financial Services we offer the option of Multi-factor Authentication.
- Reliability – Utilizing Microsoft’s Azure UK based servers provides a fail-safe backup system. In the unlikely event of a failure, you can be sure that your data is safeguarded and there is minimal interruption to your business. Our industry leading SLA’s provide extra assurance on uptime.
- Reduce Costs – Hosted Desktop consolidates your IT costs by removing the need for expensive servers and other costs associated with IT, such as: Hardware, Support, Anti-Virus, Back-ups, Licensing and Software Updates. All of this is included in our cloud packages as standard, providing instant savings on your IT expenditure. Charges are based on the monthly users, ensuring you only pay for what you use.
- Environmentally Sound – Moving your business to a hosted desktop solution will reduce the need for servers and hardware. This negates demand for the regular replacement of your existing hardware and mean ecological power consumption savings. Thin clients are small inexpensive computers, specifically designed for use with hosted desktops. By deploying thin clients, the business will reduce their CO2 emissions and carbon footprint.
What is included:
- Full Windows 10 Enterprise OS
- Unlimited IT support**. Our hosted desktop helpdesk is manned by experienced Microsoft certified and accredited professionals who provide a friendly and effective support for your hosted desktop solution.
- Automatic loading of software and software updates.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
- Daily backup of your data and hourly replication to a second secure data centre.
- Business Antivirus
- Additional users can be added onto the hosted desktop system with 24 hours’ notice.
- Short-term three-month rolling contracts available.
**Unlimited to within reasonable limits, there may be charges for excess support not relating to hosted desktop issues.