Formally known as Microsoft Office and installed locally on your computer, Office 365 is a cloud-based software suite that integrates with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, OneNote, and Outlook) along with Microsoft’s hosted services such as SharePoint Server, Exchange Server and Skype for Business. 365 is more than just a cloud version of the old suite of applications, properly used it will enhance your business and can integrate with the majority of other business software including CRM’s. As Microsoft 365 Gold Partner, you can be assured we have the training and experience to ensure you gain the maximum benefits.
- Office 365 enables access to your data, 24/7 from any internet enabled device. Meeting the new demands of modern business.
- Available from Genmar with a SLA of 99.9% uptime service level agreement
- Security is considerably enhanced with the availability of Multi-Factor Authentication with all 365 plans.
- Genmar offers O365 support on the application together with migration services, contact us to enhance your business with 365.
Why switch to Office 365?
O365 provides a solution accessible across multiple devices and platforms, with access from any internet enabled device and a host of features in addition to the standard applications. Once migrated you will benefit from SharePoint, OneDrive, storage on MS Cloud and Teams, all included along with your monthly licencing fee and backed up by Microsoft’s 99.99% uptime guarantee.
Migrating to Office 365 is easy
Genmar will migrate your business to Microsoft Office 365 from any platform. The process can be involved requiring professional planning but with our Microsoft 365 Gold Partner status and many years’ experience, we can ensure a smooth and seamless migration.
All New MS Office
- Continually updated Office apps, desktop and online
- Live updates as they are available
- Can be used on desktop, tablet and phone. Up to 5 PCs or Macs, tablets, and phones per user
- Save directly to the cloud to aid collaboration and backup. Access from anywhere.
- 50GB to Unlimited storage with Exchange Online plan dependant.
- Messages up to 150MB in size can be sent and received
- Use of your own custom domains for email.
- Live SPAM and Malware protection
- Run Outlook on iOS®, Android™ and Windows devices
- Host internal portals, files or a public website with SharePoint Online
- Collaborate and communicate on documents, meeting notes, and file storage with Teams
- Stay connected with Yammer the Social Network for business
- Structure your teamwork with Planner
- Use Bookings to schedule clients and customers.
- Outlook Customer Manager with Outlook will help track and grow customer relationships
Inclusive Storage & Sharing
- 1 TB cloud file storage with OneDrive for Business
- Backup, store, and share files easily, within your company and externally.
- Collaborate simultaneously on documents with multiple authors
- Access files from any smartphone or tablet
- Offline Synced files are available on Windows PCs